A resilient 2016 result
2016 was a year of continued growth for us, demonstrating the benefits of focused execution including additional investment made in its Logistics business. The renewal of longstanding partnerships and new customers contributed to revenue growth of 24% for the year across the business (vs 0% growth in 2015).
CEO & Managing Director David Lindsay says, “Jade’s success is testament to the resilience of our business as we have continued to invest in market development and our capability across the globe. In executing our long-term growth and profitability strategy, our team has delivered a strong result in the 2016 year.”
2016 also saw the appointment of Julia Raue to non-executive Director, and Sue Suckling to Chairperson of the Jade board. Sue succeeds Ruth Richardson who stepped down from the board in May 2016.
The 2016 highlights:
- Revenue growth of 24% ($37M) vs 0% growth in 2015 ($29.8M)
- Net loss before tax of -$0.6M vs loss of -$3.2M in 2015
- Acceleration of new customer acquisition in the Logistics line of business (25 marine terminals and intermodal hubs acquired) representing 55% revenue growth
- Increased demand for innovative digital experiences drove 13% revenue growth in the Digital Solutions business
- Continued investment in capability across all areas of the business.
"The software industry is one of the most dynamic and fast-moving globally. Our culture, ability to be agile, and respond quickly to changing market and customer dynamics, will contribute to our ongoing success. With a continued drive and emphasis on delivery, we expect additional growth and improved results in 2017,” says Sue Suckling, Chair.