JADE’s high-performance, non-relational database platform all but eliminates development effort needed to move objects to and from a database. Data behaves as if it were in memory, making interconnected object structures and data easy to store, retrieve, and scan. The JADE database platform scales easily to support applications of any size.
- Simple data modeling.
- Distributed processing.
- Easy to use, develop, and maintain.
- JADE object manager and application server automate object caching and cache synchronization.
- JADE interfaces with other languages, including .NET, Java, C, and C++.
- Web services, .NET Assembly integration, and webSphere MQ support interoperate with other systems.
- Relational Population Service (RPS) populates relational databases for business intelligence and data warehousing.
- Synchronized Database Service (SDS) provides hot-standby facilities and distributes read-only tasks to secondary databases.
- JADE comes with a product roadmap and technology updates.
- Developer Center
- View operating requirements
- View pricing and licensing (PDF)
- Read our white papers
- JADE 7 Roadmap
- JADE Care Start (CardSchema)
To order a JADE Production or Enterprise Development License, email your requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.Order JADE 2016 now