Jade Software is a global software company that specialises in Enterprise Solutions, Digital Innovation and Smart Logistics.
The Jade team is made up of expert, passionate people drawn from the world’s leading companies. It’s this talent, combined with our design-led methods and powerful technologies, which ensure Jade deliver market leading solutions.
Jade have offices in New Zealand, Australia, USA, UK, Dubai, Rotterdam, Indonesia and Switzerland. Jade clients include some of the world’s best known companies in financial services, telecommunications, utilities, retail and logistics.
About the Role
We are currently seeking a Business Analyst with Microsoft Dynamics CRM experience with a desire to develop into a fully-fledged Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant to join our growing Sydney team. As an integral member of the CRM team you be working closely with the CRM Functional Consultant in an Agile environment and will be responsible for the design and development of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM-based solutions to meet customers' business objectives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support the CRM Functional Consultant by leading and taking ownership of assigned business analysis tasks and ensuring their completion to quality requirements and to schedule.
- Ensure that documents you produce meet align to the agreed scope support the project objectives.
- Identify and engage with key business stakeholders building ongoing stakeholder relationships
- Provides regular status updates on the changes whilst working closely with the Functional Consultant and your stakeholders
- Identify opportunities for improving business processes. This will include working with the Functional Consultant and the business stakeholders
- Conduct change impact analysis to assess the potential implications of changes and document business rules, functions and requirements.
This is an excellent opportunity to become an integral member of a progressive international company. As the successful applicant you will be provided with on the job training and be well supported with career path planning and regular performance and development reviews. You will receive a competitive remuneration package including a number of first-rate benefits such as health insurance, life and income protection insurance and subsidised broadband.
As the successful candidate you will possess:
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a Business Analyst with Change Management Experience
- Extensive requirements gathering and the ability to run workshops
- Scoping and developing business cases
- Documentation and project reporting skills
- Business process mapping
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Exposure
- Able to lead meetings, workshops and other customer engagements with confidence
- Conduct detailed scoping workshops and develop high level project work plans
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Applications, including CV and cover letter, should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org