Jade Software is a global software company that specialises in Enterprise Solutions, Digital Innovation and Smart Logistics.
The Jade team is made up of expert, passionate people drawn from the world’s leading companies. It’s this talent, combined with our design-led methods and powerful technologies, which ensure Jade deliver market leading solutions.
Jade is a leading provider of Terminal Operating Systems (TOS) to general cargo and container marine ports around the world. Master Terminal is an integrated multi cargo system helping to run ports throughout Europe, the Middle East, North and South America, Australia and New Zealand.
About the Role
The Logistics team has a position available in Christchurch for a Developer with 1 – 2 years developing experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working as a component of a project team responsible for enhancing existing systems or developing new systems.
- Analysing problems in software development and guiding the rectification of faults in programs.
- Guiding the preparation of software manuals and guides.
- Preparing material and providing training and assistance to users and/or collaborators.
This is an excellent opportunity to become an integral member of a progressive international company. As the successful applicant you will be provided with on the job training and be well supported with career path planning and regular performance and development reviews. You will receive a competitive remuneration package including a number of first-rate benefits such as health insurance, life and income protection insurance and subsidised broadband
As the successful candidate you will possess:
- A relevant IT related degree
- 1-2 years development background
- Excellent communication skills- both written and oral
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude while working under pressure
- Strong appreciation and commitment to providing brilliant customer service
- Technically you will have:
- A good knowledge of .Net environment
- A good knowledge of JADE (or a willingness to learn)
Applications, including CV and cover letter, send to email@example.com