Since 1978, Jade has been designing, building, and managing innovative software to revolutionize the use of technology in business. We solve complex business problems for organisations in the financial services, telecommunications, utilities, and retail industries.
Every day, and all around the world, our passionate people develop high performance enterprise solutions, create engaging digital experiences, and develop next-gen platforms that touch people as they travel around the globe, plan their future, spend time with family, and pursue their dreams.
Our offices are located throughout Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom.
About the Role
Jade is looking for an Engagement Manager to join our Sydney team to help deliver transformative programs of work to our blue-chip clients in Australia. This is an opportunity for someone that loves creating connections with people and has a strong problem-solving mindset, to join an exciting global company with a proven client focus, whose success stems from a dynamic culture and great people.
The Engagement Manager will play a critical role in ensuring the success of our client engagements as well as the organic growth and longevity of Jade’s business. The Engagement Manager will be an integral contributor to the sales cycle, working with our sales team to understand customer needs, drawing in the experts to design and plan for these requirements, and helping to position and sell the services that will help them succeed. The Engagement Manager will provide leadership and direction for the team delivering the engagement and will provide oversight and support of those key client engagements, working with senior customers and partners. The Engagement Manager will have ultimate responsibility for a client’s experience with Jade during delivery and may oversee a portfolio of clients and/or programs of work.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with the Sales Team and helping to identify the most appropriate implementation strategy to ensure customer success for new opportunities.
- Working closely with clients to determine their present and future needs and propose suitable services to maintain and grow revenue.
- Supporting the development of proposals, statements of work, and contract negotiations.
- Managing senior client relationships and providing team oversight during the delivery of services engagements, acting as first point of contact for services engagements.
- Teaming effectively with others in the organization, including design and technology teams, and managed services for the implementation of services.
- Contributing directly to client services engagements by working directly with the client to shape and validate the projects, services and outcomes during delivery.
- Participating in operational processes related to specific engagements, including staffing, utilization management, forecasting, time and expense management, and billing and directly managing commercial compliance of services engagements.
- Collaborating with and coordinating Jade partners in delivering joint customer engagements.
This is an opportunity to become an integral member of a progressive international company and work with some inspiring people within Jade and our client organisations. As the successful applicant, you will be provided with on the job training and be well supported with career path planning and regular performance and development reviews. You will receive a competitive remuneration package including several first-rate benefits such as health insurance, life and income protection insurance and subsidised broadband.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- 5+ years’ experience delivering consulting services.
- Strong client management instincts and abilities, strong written and verbal communications, experience in facilitation.
- Demonstrated proficiency in preparing customer/service documentation and an ability to operate within agreed budget and timeframes.
- Knowledge of various software development best practices and methodologies.
- Solid understanding of common team collaboration tools.
- Ability to inspire, engage and motivate individuals and diverse teams and excellent personal management skills.
- Internal Drive and be able to set high standards of performance for self and others.
- An outcome focused mindset coupled with a strong appreciation of and commitment to providing brilliant customer service.
- A hands-on approach to solving problems.
- An ability and willingness to travel.
Applications, including CV and cover letter, should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org