Jade Software specialises in the design, development and support of innovative software for a range of industries around the world.
The Jade team is made up of expert, passionate people drawn from the world’s leading companies. It’s this talent, combined with our design-led methods and powerful technologies, which ensure Jade deliver market leading solutions.
Jade is headquartered in Christchurch and has offices in Auckland, Dunedin, Sydney, Melbourne, and the UK. Jade clients include some of the world’s best known companies in financial services, telecommunications, utilities, retail and education.
About the Role
The Jade Digital Team have positions available in Sydney for a Full-Stack Developer. These are exciting roles with the key purpose of crafting winning, innovative and deliverable solutions for customers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with our UX team to help bring initial concepts and roughed up sketches to life
- Involvement in all things agile from sizing and backlog grooming to sprint planning
- Your code is a reflection of you and your attention to detail and overall pride in your work
- You will be working on meaningful projects that have long lasting impacts on our clients and their customers
- Be able to clearly express your thoughts and ideas
This is an excellent opportunity to become an integral member of a progressive international company. As the successful applicant, you will be provided with on the job training and be well supported with career path planning and regular performance and development reviews. You will receive a competitive remuneration package including a number of first-rate benefits such as health insurance, life and income protection insurance and subsidised broadband.
As the successful candidate, you will possess:
- Experience in working in a truly agile team environment
- Sound understanding and working knowledge of C#, Web API, RESTful services, Entity Framework and/or
- Sound understanding and working knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, LESS/SASS, AJAX and jQuery and/or
- Experience with tools such as JIRA, Git, TeamCity, Octopus is a bonus
- Experience and understanding of UI/UX design and development preferred
- Involvement with continuous delivery is a bonus
- Experience developing cloud based solutions is a bonus (primarily Azure based)
Applications, including CV and cover letter, should be sent to email@example.com