Jade Software is a global software company that specialises in Enterprise Solutions, Digital Innovation and Smart Logistics.
The Jade team is made up of expert, passionate people drawn from the world’s leading companies. It’s this talent, combined with our design-led methods and powerful technologies, which ensure Jade deliver market leading solutions.
Jade have offices in New Zealand, Australia, USA, UK, Dubai, The Netherlands, Indonesia and Switzerland. Jade clients include some of the world’s best known companies in financial services, telecommunications, utilities, retail and logistics.
About the Role
The Jade Solutions Team has a position available in Sydney for a Functional Consultant, CRM. This is an exciting role with strategic importance to shape and lead the newly established Dynamics practice as part of our Microsoft partnership. You will have a high degree of autonomy, yet be fully supported with the key purpose to provide Jade’s customers with professional services around the design, implementation and support of Dynamics CRM solutions and components.
Key responsibilities include:
- consulting and providing pre-sales support;
- utilising your business knowledge to effectively integrate technology into the client’s business;
- configuring and customising CRM implementations and other associated Microsoft platforms;
- achieving client expected business results and managing key client relationships.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to step up and be the Lead Dynamics Consultant, and as such to become an integral member of a progressive international company. As the successful applicant you will be well supported with career path planning and regular development reviews. You will receive a competitive remuneration package including a number of first-rate benefits such as health insurance, life and income protection insurance and subsidised broadband.
As the successful candidate you will possess:
- deep knowledge in current CRM tech and an understanding of future trends;
- a relevant Dynamics CRM certification (Applications or Customization & Configuration)
- an understanding of the Dynamics CRM architecture;
- the ability to be conversant with modern software design approaches;
- experience working closely with customers on longer term engagements;
- creativity and problem solving ability;
- a team player’s attitude with the ability to coordinate with project management, design, architecture teams, etc.;
- excellent communication skills;
- the ability to remain organised and self-managed;
- a strong customer focus;
- the flexibility to travel and work onsite with customers where necessary.
Preferably you will also possess:
- the ability to coach and train others;
- the confidence to constructively challenge and question the status quo;
- a proactive approach;
- the ability to read any audience and tailor to that audience;
- the capability to foster collaboration;
- a focus on continuous improvement.
Applications, including CV and cover letter, can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org