Jade Software is a global software company that specialises in Enterprise Solutions, Digital Innovation and Smart Logistics.
The Jade team is made up of expert, passionate people drawn from the world’s leading companies. It’s this talent, combined with our design-led methods and powerful technologies, which ensure Jade deliver market leading solutions.
Jade have offices in New Zealand, Australia, USA, UK, Dubai, Rotterdam and Indonesia. Jade clients include some of the world’s best known companies in financial services, telecommunications, utilities, retail and logistics.
About the Role
Jade Software Corporation is looking for junior and senior JADE Developers, for 15 months fixed term employment, who are motivated and technology savvy with high standards for software quality and excellence to work in our agile development teams in its Christchurch, Auckland or Sydney office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working as a crucial component of an agile project team responsible for enhancing existing JADE systems or developing new systems.
- Analysing software requirements and defining program parameters and specifications.
- Analysing problems in software development and guiding the rectification of faults in programs.
- Undertaking analysis of current software products and determining approaches, which will improve their user interface, performance and integrity.
- Working to a Test Driven Development approach
- Championing true Agile design and development in a collaborative work environment.
- Analysing workflow to create process maps and isolate areas of potential improvement.
- Developing functional specifications that design and document desired outcome of system enhancement/development.
- Your code is a reflection of you, your attention to detail and overall pride in your work
- Working with a client based in the UK which can involve calls out side of normal business hours
This is an excellent opportunity to become an integral member of a progressive international company. As the successful applicant you will be provided with on the job training and be well supported with career path planning and regular performance and development reviews. You will receive a competitive remuneration package. Jade also offers excellent resilience and well-being programs for all employees.
Any expressed interest to work and live in the UK would be deemed desirable but not required.
Candidates should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with good analytical and problem solving skills and a passion for technology and software. They must be organized, have an attention to detail and an ability to self-manage and work within a close-knit team.
Candidates must have at least 2 years’ experience working with the JADE technology.
Applications, including CV and cover letter, can be sent to email@example.com