Jade Software is a global software company that specialises in Enterprise Solutions, Digital Innovation and Smart Logistics.
The Jade team is made up of expert, passionate people drawn from the world’s leading companies. It’s this talent, combined with our design-led methods and powerful technologies, which ensure Jade deliver market leading solutions.
Jade have offices in New Zealand, Australia, USA, UK, Dubai, Rotterdam and Indonesia. Jade clients include some of the world’s best known companies in financial services, telecommunications, utilities, retail and logistics.
About the Role
Jade Software Corporation is looking for Developers who are motivated and technology savvy with high standards for software quality and excellence to work in our agile development teams in its Christchurch office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working as a crucial component of an agile project team responsible for enhancing existing JADE systems or developing new systems.
- Analysing software requirements and defining program parameters and specifications.
- Analysing problems in software development and guiding the rectification of faults in programs.
- Guiding the preparation of software manuals and guides.
- Undertaking analysis of current software products and determining approaches, which will improve their user interface, performance and integrity.
- Meeting with user groups to gather and analyse end user requirements.
- Analysing workflow to create process maps and isolate areas of potential improvement.
- Developing functional specifications that design and document desired outcome of system enhancement/development.
- Producing technical specifications to communicate user requirements in technical terms to analyst programmers/project team.
This is an excellent opportunity to become an integral member of a progressive international company. As the successful applicant you will be provided with on the job training and be well supported with career path planning and regular performance and development reviews. You will receive a competitive remuneration package. Jade also offers excellent resilience and well-being programs for all employees.
Candidates should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with good analytical and problem solving skills and a passion for technology and software. They must be organized, have an attention to detail and an ability to self-manage and work within a close-knit team.
Candidates must have at least 2 years’ experience working with the JADE technology.
Applications, including CV and cover letter, should be sent to email@example.com