Jade Software is a global software company that has built and continues to develop the JADE toolset.
The Jade team is made up of expert, passionate people drawn from the world’s leading companies. It’s this talent, combined with our design-led methods and powerful JADE technology, which ensure Jade and its partners deliver market leading solutions.
Jade have offices in New Zealand, Australia, and UK. Jade clients include some of the world’s best known companies in financial services, telecommunications, utilities, and retail.
About the Role
Jade is looking for a Graduate to fill an entry-level role in the Christchurch office, supporting, developing, and maintaining the JADE Object-Oriented Database, Programming Language, Technology Stack, and its associated ecosystem. This role offers opportunities to work with a wide range of diverse systems, and offers the opportunity to specialise in the areas of product support, quality assurance, or software development.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working within a team to actively contribute to product testing & customer support requirements.
- Raising product faults and escalating in accordance with set procedures.
- Reproducing customers' problems in order to determine cause and assisting team members with subsequent testing of any fixes.
- Designing, implementing, and testing solutions to client queries, problems, and new requirements.
- Actively contribute to the development and maintenance of testing frameworks that support the JADE product
- Diagnosing and solving technical issues that may arise during the development and support life cycles, in a manner that ensures continuity of service for existing implementations
This is an excellent opportunity to become an integral member of a progressive international company. You will be provided with on the job training and be well supported with career path planning and regular performance and development reviews. You will receive a competitive remuneration package. Jade also offers excellent resilience and well-being programs for all employees.
You should want to immerse yourself in a complex engineering role, supporting and developing a unique product. You should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with good analytical and problem solving skills and a passion for technology and software. You must be organized, have an attention to detail and an ability to self-manage and work within a close-knit team.
Applications, including CV and cover letter, should be sent to email@example.com