Jade Software specialises in the design, development and support of innovative software for a range of industries around the world.
The Jade team is made up of expert, passionate people drawn from the world’s leading companies. It’s this talent, combined with our design-led methods and powerful technologies, which ensure Jade deliver market leading solutions.
Jade is headquartered in Christchurch and has offices in Auckland, Dunedin, Sydney, Melbourne, and the UK. Jade clients include some of the world’s best-known companies in financial services, telecommunications, utilities, retail and education.
About the Role
The Enterprise Solutions team have fixed term roles available in Christchurch and Dunedin for Junior JADE Developers. These roles may have the opportunity to become permanent. The Enterprise Solutions team supports a number of customers with bespoke applications – primarily JADE based, but with an increasing emphasis on other technologies including .NET and Java. This is an exciting opportunity for someone passionate about providing outstanding customer support to progress their career.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identifying faults and issues and recommending appropriate resolutions
- Development, testing and deployment of fixes
- Design and development and testing of enhancements
- Proactively looking at ways to improve performance and supportability
- Fostering an open and trusted working relationship with customers
This is an excellent opportunity to become an integral member of a progressive international company. As the successful applicant you will be provided with on the job training and be well supported with career path planning and regular performance and development reviews.
As the successful candidate you will possess:
- A relevant IT related degree
- Excellent communication skills- both written and oral
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude while working under pressure
- Strong appreciation and commitment to providing brilliant customer service
Technically you will have:
- A knowledge of JADE (or a willingness to be upskilled)
- Knowledge of unit testing frameworks
And ideally have other technical skills in:
Applications, including CV and cover letter, should be sent to email@example.com