Jade brings new ideas to life in industries including energy, insurance, agritech, and retail. With a UX-led approach to defining problems and a methodical, iterative process for solving them, we change people’s real-world experiences with whatever technology fits best.
Thousands of companies around the world rely on Jade every day of the year.
We are headquartered in Christchurch and have offices in Auckland, Dunedin, Sydney, Melbourne, and the United Kingdom.
About the Role
The Jade Marketing Team has a position available in Auckland for a Marketing Campaign Manager. This is an exciting role for a highly organised marketing extraordinaire to join our team. Juggling is paramount so your time management skills will be the best we’ve seen. Your passion for marketing and ability to create and deliver engaging campaigns that generate measurable results will see you at the top of your game.
What you’ll be doing:
- Create marketing campaigns that capture the imagination and wallet of our prospects
- Measure and report on the contribution each campaign delivers
- Manage an accurate database to market our solutions to
- Be our resident HubSpot expert
- Stay up to date with relevant trends and developments in the digital marketing world
- Provide general marketing support including management of events, merchandise, collateral and direct marketing
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a progressive international company – based in New Zealand. As the successful applicant you will be provided with on the job training and be supported with career path planning and regular development reviews. Your competitive remuneration package will include first-rate benefits such as health insurance, life and income protection insurance and subsidised broadband.
As the successful candidate you will have:
- A marketing, arts or business qualification
- A minimum of five years’ experience in a similar role
- Relevant experience in the IT industry (advantageous)
- Passion with great attention to detail, and a sense of urgency
Applications, including CV and cover letter should be sent to email@example.com