About the Role
Are you a storyteller? Can you take a brand proposition and weave it into language that customers find relevant and compelling?
Do you have a passion for the English language, with the written word your forte? Are you hungry to prove you’re the next rising star of content in the tech sector? Then we’ve got the job for you!
Our Auckland based Marketing team is looking for a Marketing Content Manager. This is an exciting role for a skilled writer with exceptional editorial skills. Content is king and you’ll be in charge! Working with our small team of marketing extraordinaires, you’ll be the creator of content that tells the world what we’re all about. Your passion for concise and compelling story telling will see your work on our website, in marketing collateral of all descriptions, sales proposals, social media activity and customer presentations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Articulate our value proposition through clever storytelling in a variety of print and digital mediums
- Write and edit copy to help promote our story in the context of customer benefit
- Manage a 12 month rolling content plan and update this on a regular basis
- Collaborate with other content contributors to generate compelling copy
- Work with external suppliers in the creation of content assets when required
- Execute our internal and external communications programs
This is an excellent opportunity to become an integral member of our innovative, global company. When you work with us, you’ll be trained on the job, be well supported with career path planning, and receive regular development reviews. You’ll be rewarded for doing a stellar job with competitive remuneration, health insurance, life and income protection insurance and subsidised broadband.
As the successful candidate you will have:
- A marketing, arts or business qualification
- A tenacious attitude where you strive for excellence
- A minimum of five years’ experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of the IT industry (preferably)
- Copy writing and editorial skills along with a basic knowledge of SEO
- Passion, an articulate way with words, great attention to detail, and a sense of urgency.
Since 1978, Jade has been designing, building, and supporting innovative software solutions. Our expert, passionate people solve complex business problems for organisations all around the world, spanning the financial services, telecommunications, utilities, retail, and specialist logistics industries. Our offices are in New Zealand, Australia, USA, United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Indonesia and the United Arab Emirates.
Applications, including CV and cover letter should be sent to email@example.com