- Auckland based
- Exciting digital innovation environment
- Position of true accountability
- Culture of absolute customer focus and commitment
Be part of a digital transformation focused IT company that has a proud history of successful innovation, and an even more exciting future.
Jade helps solve complex business problems by designing, delivering, integrating and supporting innovative software solutions for some of New Zealand and Australia’s largest companies. Our solutions leverage the latest across a wide technology stack and consulting capabilities, as we work with customers who seek to capitalise on the opportunities that digital can bring.
With our high-performance culture and a focused approach to embracing new opportunities, this company is growing fast and needs the best business development capability available in the market.
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced/senior Solutions Sales Consultant (Auckland based) to create, identify and develop new business opportunities to help drive revenue growth. Additionally, the Solutions Sales Consultant will be part of the team that explores the potential for the development of industry specific product solutions that have industry wide application.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Understanding and translating business needs into how digital transformation can bring about positive change to create and sustain value.
- Working collaboratively with customers and internal digital solutions experts/teams.
- Sales strategy creation and execution, prospecting, qualifying, engaging with customers and completing sales while documenting throughout. Support and contribute to product innovation.
- Working in a dynamic and supportive environment, led by a passionate, highly credible, and people oriented Sales Director.
Key Benefits include:
- Excellent learning and development opportunities with regular career path planning.
- Competitive remuneration package including base and commission structure.
- A number of first-rate benefits such as parking, health, life and income protection insurances, and home broadband.
To be considered for this role, you will be:
- A solutions salesperson with a strong new business development orientation and proven experience in generating new business (from lead generation, pipeline and forecast management, developing and executing effective strategic account plans, to closing the sale);
- Truly interested in and have a passion for digital innovation and transformation;
- Highly motivated and adaptable in your business development style and approach;
- An adept communicator and relationship builder with the ability to connect with people at all levels, both externally and internally; and
- Customer oriented, with an open, direct and collaborative style of working.
- Able to travel (within NZ and Aus) as required.
- Preferably holding a relevant tertiary qualification.
- Highly experienced in sales and IT enterprise software.
Applications, including CV and cover letter, should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org