Jade Software is a global software company that specialises in Enterprise Solutions, and Digital Innovation.
The Jade team is made up of expert, passionate people drawn from the world’s leading companies. It’s this talent, combined with our design-led methods and powerful technologies, which ensure Jade deliver market leading solutions.
Jade have offices in New Zealand, Australia, and UK. Jade clients include some of the world’s best known companies in financial services, telecommunications, utilities, and retail.
About the Role
Jade Software Corporation is looking for Team Lead - Scrum Master who is motivated and technology savvy with high standards for software quality and excellence to promote and lead an agile development team in its Christchurch head office.
Key responsibilities include:
- To facilitate and drive the wider understanding and adoption of Agile principles and practices across the team to support business objectives.
- Manage and coach a development team in the adoption of the Agile mind-set and best practices, and facilitate their transition to a high-performing team.
- Work with product owners based in the UK to understand their goals and direct the team in achieving these.
- Lead an agile project team responsible for enhancing existing JADE systems or developing new systems.
- Leading the planning and execution of development and delivery of each release of one or more products to a high standard.
- Developing and maintaining a skill profile of the team, ensuring that the team is at all times capable of executing all relevant tasks to deliver the agreed client solutions.
- Actively managing their team members and fostering personal and professional growth.
- Analysing software requirements and defining program parameters and specifications.
- Analysing problems in software development and guiding the rectification of faults in programs.
- Undertaking analysis of current software products and determining approaches, which will improve their user interface, performance and integrity.
- Working to a Test Driven Development approach.
- Working with a client based in the UK which can involve calls out side of normal business hours.
This is an excellent opportunity to become an integral member of a progressive international company. As the successful applicant you will be provided with on the job training and be well supported with career path planning and regular performance and development reviews. You will receive a competitive remuneration package. Jade also offers excellent resilience and well-being programs for all employees.
- You should have excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, with good analytical and problem solving skills and a passion for technology and software.
- Must be highly organised, and have an ability to self-manage and work within a close-knit team.
- Your code is a reflection of you, along with your attention to detail and overall pride in your work.
- You will have significant experience working in software product development with a strong track record of success in a leadership role.
- It is desirable, but not mandatory that candidates have at least 2 years’ experience working with the JADE technology.
Applications, including CV and cover letter, should be sent to email@example.com