Jade Software is a global software company that specialises in Enterprise Solutions, Digital Innovation and Smart Logistics.
The Jade team is made up of expert, passionate people drawn from the world’s leading companies. It’s this talent, combined with our design-led methods and powerful technologies, which ensure Jade deliver market leading solutions.
Jade have offices in New Zealand, Australia, USA, UK, Dubai, The Netherlands, Indonesia and Switzerland. Jade clients include some of the world’s best known companies in financial services, telecommunications, utilities, retail and logistics.
About the Role
We currently have a vacancy for a CRM Consultant to join our growing team in Sydney. As a member of the CRM team you will be responsible for the design and development of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM-based solutions (including Field Service, Professional Services Automation and Marketing Automation) to meet customers' business objectives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Hands-on technical implementation and deployment of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 onwards (specifically MS Dynamics 365 preferred)
- working collaboratively with customer stakeholders to implement and leverage MS Dynamics CRM using best development and implementation methodologies.
- Configuration services to meet the customer's requirements using Microsoft Dynamics CRM Customization Tool, Workflow Tool, or SDK
- Provide configuration and development estimates.
- Develop functional and where required technical specifications
- Design and integrate business processes and data flows between CRM applications and other applications, such as back office/ERP applications
- Train customer personnel on the use and administration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Develop and implement data conversion and testing strategies
- Lead technical discussions with customer stakeholders
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to step up and be the lead Dynamics consultant, and as such to become an integral member of a progressive international company. As the successful applicant you will be well supported with career path planning and regular development reviews. You will receive a competitive remuneration package including a number of first-rate benefits such as health insurance, life and income protection insurance and subsidised broadband.
As the successful candidate you will possess:
- 4+ years of Dynamics CRM Development experience is required (latest version preferred)
- Architect/design CRM system, related customizations, portals, and reports
- 4+ years of CRM SDK and Developers Toolkit
- 5+ years’ experience with ASP.NET
Ideally you would have complementary skills:
- 5+ years of Front End Development Experience (Angular/jQuery/Bootstrap/React, HTML/CSS)
- Experience in designing integrations based on Azure Services
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM certifications
- Able to lead meetings, workshops and other customer engagements with confidence
- Conduct detailed scoping workshops and develop high level project work plans
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Applications, including CV and cover letter, should be sent to email@example.com
Strictly no recruitment agencies please.