Jade Software is a global software company that specialises in Enterprise Solutions, Digital Innovation and Smart Logistics.
The Jade team is made up of expert, passionate people drawn from the world’s leading companies. It’s this talent, combined with our design-led methods and powerful technologies, which ensure Jade deliver market leading solutions.
Jade have offices in New Zealand, Australia, USA, UK, Dubai, Rotterdam, Indonesia and Switzerland. Jade clients include some of the world’s best known companies in financial services, telecommunications, utilities, retail and logistics.
About the Role
The Jade Financial Crime Team has a permanent position available in Christchurch for an intermediate level Front-End Web Developer. This is an exciting role with the key purpose of developing a modern HTML based front end to replace the current Silverlight front end.
Key responsibilities include:
- Web application development
- Peer code reviews
- Mentoring team members
- Providing input into team processes
- Testing and documentation where required
This is an excellent opportunity to become an integral member of a progressive international company. As the successful applicant, you will be provided with on the job training and be well supported with career path planning and regular performance and development reviews. You will receive a competitive remuneration package including a number of first-rate benefits such as health insurance, life and income protection insurance and subsidised broadband.
As the successful candidate, you will possess:
- 5+ years of professional software development
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft web technologies including TypeScript
- Strong knowledge of front-end tools including HTML 5, CSS3, Angular 2 and React
- Experience with Object-oriented design and implementation
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with REST and SOAP based web services
- Good knowledge of application performance analysis and tuning
Applications, including CV and cover letter, should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org