Jade Platform Roadmap 2022
To enable you to meet your organisational objectives and to allow your teams to work more efficiently, it is important for the Jade Platform to continually evolve. We’ve been talking to the Jade community about their biggest business challenges, and we are excited about our latest release.
What's in the Jade 2022 release?
Extend existing capability of REST and standardize
- Continuous improvements towards adopting open standards
- Extended existing REST capability
- Support for .Net 6
Deployment and Operations
Data partitioning is extended removing constraints previously preventing some customers from utilizing capability.
- Collection Concurrency Enhancements
- Data partitioning improvements
- Making it easier for developers to avoid bottlenecks and improve scalability and performance
Do more in less time and gain experience
- Be able to identify if a class has sub-schema copies and to show/go to these
- Option to show milliseconds on TimeStamps when inspecting
- Show subclass lifetime options on abstract classes
- Ability to use custom toolbar icons in the IDE
- Ability to reopen the load dialog when there are load issues
- Retain position in the method you are working on when you need to check on other entities
- Improved usability for debugger breakpoint with conditions
- The ability to set breakpoint options in the IDE as you can in the debugger
- JadeTextEdit and JadeEditor multi-caret and rectangular selection support
Support for Opportunistic TLS – primarily for those integrating with Office Exchange
Do you have the latest release?
The JEDI Ideas Portal captures your thoughts on how we can make the Jade Platform work better for you. Everything logged on the JEDI Ideas Portal has a status. The ideas with these statuses represent features that make up the roadmap.
We’ve prioritised this feature and expect to ship it in a release.
We’re actively working on this feature and expect to ship it in the next release.
Ready for release
It’s done! You’ll see this feature in the next release.
Items with a status of future consideration haven’t been prioritised for the next release. We’ll revisit them in the future as we have capacity.
Jade Software Corporation Limited cannot accept any financial or other responsibilities that may be the result of your use of this information or software material, including direct, indirect, special or consequential damages, or loss of profits. There are no warranties extended or granted by this document or software material. You should be very careful to ensure that the use of this software material and/or information complies with the laws, rules, and regulations of the jurisdictions with respect to which it is used. No part of this document may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose, without the express written permission of Jade Software Corporation Limited. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice.